- To deliver an efficient, effective and consistent service to Young People in their local community
- To deliver a cost effective service
- To reduce reoffending/offending through delivery of effective interventions
- To form relationships with other agencies in the community
- To empower young people to make informed decisions/choices about their behaviour/actions
- To intergrate young people into the community
- Through the use of DVD’S, Art, Music, Dance, Workbooks, Interactive Programmes, 1-1- Mentoring and Sport
- Delivery will be by staff who specialise in the subject of the week
- To give the young people the tools to make informed choices about their behaviour within the community.
- To encourage the young people to use their Leisure time constructively.